Welcome to the Air Cargo Excellence Awards
Celebrating Excellence in the Air Cargo Industry
Widely regarded as the most trusted source for news, trends and analysis, Air Cargo World is delighted to announce the Air Cargo Excellence Awards 2014 will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Los Angeles on Monday March 10th 2014. This is the evening before the start of the IATA WCS which is being held in the same location.
The awards are significant and valued as they are voted for solely by the industry. Based on a rating system, each airline and airport is measured on specific criteria which subsequently ranks them and identifies above or below average performance. This ensures the ultimate service and highest standards are recognized.
The awards will take place at the Hyatt Regency-Century Plaza, where the global air cargo community will be gathered to attend the IATA World Cargo Symposium. The evening will commence with a drinks reception, followed by a seated dinner and the awards presentation. Drinks will then be available from the bar to toast the evening’s successes and catch up with friends and colleagues across the industry.
Individual tickets are priced at $125, with a table of ten available at $1,100.
To book your place or table, simply click here.
Should you require any further information, please contact Ms. Lucinda Springett at +44(0)207 9751663 or Steve Prince at +1 770 642 9170 or click here to email.
AIR CARRIERS - 9 Awards
Gold, Platinum, and Diamond for each tonnage category
- Up to 299,999 tonnes
- 300,000 to 799,999 tonnes
- 800,000 or more tonnes
AIRPORTS - 11 Awards
Diamond for each region and tonnage category
- Europe 100,000 to 499,999 tonnes
- Europe 500,000 to 999,999 tonnes
- Europe 1,000,000 or more tonnes
- Asia 100,000 to 499,999 tonnes
- Asia 500,000 to 999,999 tonnes
- Asia 1,000,000 or more tonnes
- Middle East 100,000 or more tonnes
- Latin America 100,000 or more tonnes
- North America 100,000 to 499,999 tonnes
- North America 500,000 to 999,999 tonnes
- North America 1,000,000 or more tonnes